old star

don't you just want to end everything? because, i just can't handle it anymore. i can't handle myself anymore. i hate myself too much that i literally wanted to kill myself now.. the voices keep on telling me i am such a burden, i am such an embarrassment, i hurt the people that i love. i should have taken care of them, i should have control myself, i should have not hurt them while i am hurting, i didn't realize how exhausting it is to take care of me, i didn't realize how painful it was trying to take care of me, i didn't realize you sacrifice a lot for me. i didn't realize i was such a pain in the ass. 

i hate myself too, i really do. i hate my own personality, i hate the way i think, i hate the way i talk, all words coming out from my mouth, my mind, my heart. i am such a toxic person. i'm so sorry for everything that happen. i don't know what to do now.. i really don't deserve anyone.
.
can i just give up now?